This is an out-of-the-blue post I updated on my personal FB.
life lessons — from a span of 5 years’ journey…
* nothing is permanent
* nothing truly belongs to you… only you belong to Him
* be truthful of your situation, especially to yourself
* never ever burden another to relieve yourself of your own pain
* it’s OK to fail, to go through bumps and detours, fall, get hit, receive punches, get stabbed, just make sure you don’t lose YOU in the journey
* never lose Hope.
* the answers are always given, if only you accept it… or accept it when you are ready (and do THAT quickly)
* extend your hand to another, regardless of your situation, help to your best ability, with what you have, wherever you are
* get out of your challenges… with pride, with honour, with triumph!
…and my wish for you reading this… should you find yourself in a challenging situation, don’t feel bad about yourself. this current experience is supposed to enhance you, refine you, beautify you, liberate you, strengthen you, and it’s all for your benefit. it’ll be difficult to see it as something beneficial, but i promise that if you just hang in there, you’ll always going to be shown the way out… have Faith… in You! And in HIM (whichever way you identify that Supreme Power).